Here are answers to some of the most common questions
about the Rhythm Riot… Please email us if you need any other information
CAN I JUST BUY A DAY PASS?
CAN I STAY OFF-SITE, IN A HOTEL OR B&B?
CAN I SLEEP IN MY CAMPER VAN, OFF-SITE?
• Sorry, but due to the requirements of the late music, dancing and alcohol licenses, the Rhythm Riot is strictly residential
IS ACCOMMODATION NEAR THE MUSIC VENUES?
• Everything is on the same site, so even the furthest apartments are just a few minutes’ walk from the music venues
WHEN CAN I CHECK IN?
• You can check in any time after 2pm Thursday and from noon Friday
• Reception will stay open until 2am for late arrivals
WHAT TIME DOES EVERYTHING START?
• The first DJs start on Thursday and Friday afternoons
• On Saturday and Sunday, the Lunchtime Sessions begin with a DJ at noon
• Sunday’s Flea Market starts at 9am
WHEN DOES IT ALL FINISH?
• The last DJ’s set will end at 4am on Monday morning
• The last band’s show ends at approximately 1am
WHEN DO I HAVE TO CHECK OUT?
• You will need to leave your apartment by 11am on Monday morning
CAN I BRING CHILDREN?
• Children are welcome to accompany you and you can even bring a babysitter to stay in your apartment free of charge
• Children and babysitters will not be allowed into the music venues but they can visit the amusement arcade and use the indoor heated pool
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
• Sorry, pets are not allowed on the Pontins site